Friday, May 18, 2018

ABOUT ME


Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog! To start my new page, I thought that it would be a good idea to make my very first post an "About Me" so that I can give a little overview on myself before I begin my blogging.

My name is Megan Virona and I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada. I was born, raised, and currently reside here. Living in such a hot and dry area is a bit... discouraging for someone so in love with nature and the outdoors, but my optimistic view on life has enabled me to be motivated to travel from living here! Not saying that Las Vegas isn't nice-Its definitely a beautiful place for visiting! But other than the tourist attractions, there isn't as much to do here for locals without blowing your paychecks. For someone so passionate about different cultures, I am determined to create beautiful memories through traveling.




San Francisco Botanical Garden

Like I said before, my greatest passion is nature. This means that I will definitely be traveling to places revolving around a lot of green! As a matter of fact, I love nature so much that I have my own outdoor garden that I would love to expand with many vacations that I experience. I hope to bring many different cultures back home using plants to remind myself of the beauty around the world. 



Navajo Lake, Utah


One of my other greatest passions is photography, and I will be sharing my experiences in this way. I actually want to publish a book one day of my photography and the beautiful sights I have captured! In a more near future though, I would like to do some video making on my travels. I currently own a Canon EOS Rebel T6, and It's a great camera! Unfortunately, I don't use it as much here at home. Traveling will definitely inspire me to fulfill this hobby even more!




As you can see, many of my passions in life go hand in hand. I am very fortunate and forever grateful to be able to experience such beauty around the world while fulfilling my hobbies and being surrounded by beauty all at the same time. I'm hoping to be very informative with each of my blog posts. With everything that I experience, I also hope to inspire others to go after their dreams and desires.


I haven't traveled too far, but the places I have visited are absolutely breathtaking. My list of places I want to go is endless. Hopefully I can give my readers an experience and you all can tag along in the journeys that I take! 



No comments:

Post a Comment